defocustracking.com is built for the community and everyone who is interested in or can benefit from the use of defocusing-based particle tracking. Please take part as much as you can and would like to.

To register to the forum, please send an email to admin@defocustracking.com.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

WorkThrough Example 3 available!

Hi Defocus Trackers,

during the last weeks I have created another WorkThrough Example, complementary to WTE1 and WTE2.

As I was quite new to DefocusTracking and never used anything like this before, this shall provide a more basic approach to learn about the use and understanding of the DefocusTracker.
It comes with many comments and explanations to give an easy entry to working with the code.
Further, there's several challenges as bias and measurement correction among the steps guiding you through this GDPT method.

It is now available in the develop branch on Gitlab, where you can download the DefocusTracker as well.
It will be part of the next version commit.

If you have any questions on thi1s one or fresh ideas for another WorkThrough Example which might be helpful, let me know anytime in the comments.

Hope you it gives you an easy introduction to get familiar with DefocusTracking or refresh your knowledge!

Best,
Marco